2) ControllerThe controller for the processing of personal data within the meaning of Article 4 (7) of the GDPR is: GKN Sinter Metals Engineering GmbH Krebsöge 10 42477 Radevormwald Germany
3) Contact details of the data protection officerIf you have any questions regarding the processing of your personal data or your rights with respect to data protection, please contact: Datenschutz.firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cookies that contain a randomly generated, concrete identification number that makes you or your device identifiable during your visit to our website (ASP.NET_SessionId – Preserves the visitor’s session state across page requests). These cookies are automatically deleted at the end of your visit.
- Cookies which contain a randomly generated, concrete identification number which makes you or your device identifiable on our website: _ga, gat, gid These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our website. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the website. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the website, where visitors have come to the website from and the pages they visited. Google stores the information collected by the cookie on servers in the United States. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. These cookies are automatically deleted after two years.
- Cookies to track interest of users that have signed in to one or more of our email information services. __hstc: The main cookie for tracking visitors. It contains the domain, utk, initial timestamp (first visit), last timestamp (last visit), current timestamp (this visit), and session number (increments for each subsequent session). This cookie expires after 2 years. hubspotutk: This cookie is used to keep track of a visitor’s identity. This cookie is passed to HubSpot on form submission and used when deduplicating contacts. This cookie expires after 10 years. __hssc: This cookie keeps track of sessions. It is used to determine if HubSpot should increment the session number and timestamps in the __hstc cookie. It contains the domain, viewCount (increments each pageView in a session), and session start timestamp. This coockie expires after 30 minutes. __hssrc: Whenever HubSpot changes the session cookie, this cookie is also set to determine if the visitor has restarted their browser. If this cookie does not exist when HubSpot manages cookies, it is considered a new session. This cookie is deleted at the end of session.
- protocol data (particularly the IP address);
- location-related information;
- unique application numbers; and
- cookies and similar technologies.
‘In some circumstances, we associate personal information from one service with information and personal data from other Google services. We do this to make it easier for you to share content with friends and acquaintances, for example. Depending on your account settings, your activity on other sites and apps may be associated with your personal information in order to improve Google’s services and the ads displayed by Google.’ (https://www.google.com/intl/de/policies/privacy/index.html)You can prevent this data from being directly added to your account by signing out of your Google account or changing your account settings accordingly. You can also prevent cookies from being installed – if used by Google – by changing your browser settings accordingly; please note that in this case, you may not be able to use all of this website’s features fully. You can learn more about how to delete cookies in the most common browsers, and about how to change cookie settings etc. here:
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=de
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/de/kb/cookies-loeschen-daten-von-websites-entfernen
- Apple Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?locale=de_DE
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/de-de/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Online identifiers (including cookie identifiers)
- IP address
- device IDs
Right of objectionYou have the right to object to data processing. You can send us or communicate to us your objection at any time (e.g. by email to email@example.com). You can also change your cookie settings (e.g. delete cookies, block cookies, etc.). Further information on this can be found under section “5) Cookies”. The provision of personal data is not a statutory or contractual requirement, nor a requirement necessary to enter into a contract. While you are not under any obligation to provide us with your personal data, if you do not do so, you may not be able to use all the features of the website fully. You can find more information in YouTube’s/Google’s privacy policies, which can be accessed here: www.google.com/policies/privacy/ You can find information about Google’s privacy settings at https://privacy.google.com/take-control.html?categories_activeEl=sign-in
8) Contacting usThere is the option of contacting us by post, telephone, fax or e-mail. If you contact us by post, we may in particular process your address data (e.g. surname, first name, street, place of residence, postal code), date and time of receipt of the mail as well as any data resulting from your letter itself. If you contact us by telephone, we may in particular process your telephone number and, if necessary, your name, e-mail address, time of call and details of your request within the framework of the conversation. If you contact us by fax, we can in particular process the fax number or the sender identification as well as the data resulting from the fax. If you contact us by e-mail, your e-mail address, the time of the e-mail and the data resulting from the message text (including attachments, if applicable) will be processed. The purpose of processing the above-mentioned data is to process the contact request and to be able to contact the requesting party in order to answer the request. The legal basis for the processing of personal data described here is Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f) of the GDPR. It is our legitimate interest to give you the opportunity to contact us at any time and to answer your questions. Personal data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer required for the purpose for which they were collected.
Right of objection
You have the right to object to data processing. You can send us or communicate to us your objection at any time (e.g. by email to firstname.lastname@example.org).
The provision of personal data is not a statutory or contractual requirement, nor a requirement necessary to enter into a contract. While you are not under any obligation to provide us with your personal data, if you do not do so, you may not be able to use all the features of the website fully.
9) Social Networks & External LinksIn addition to this website, we also maintain presences in various social media, which you can reach via the corresponding buttons on our website. If you visit such a presence, personal data may be transmitted to the provider of the social network. Please note that user data is hereby transferred to a server in a third country and can therefore be processed outside the European Union. US providers who are certified under the Privacy Shield have committed themselves to comply with EU data protection standards. Further information can be found at https://www.privacyshield.gov/Program-Overview. It is possible that in addition to the storage of the data you have specifically entered in this social medium, other information may also be processed by the social network provider. In addition, the social network provider may process the most important information about the computer system from which you visit it, such as your IP address, the type of processor you are using, and the browser version and plug-ins you are using. If you are logged in with your personal user account of the respective network during the visit of such a website, this network can assign the visit to this account. The purpose and scope of the data collection by the respective medium and the further processing of your data there as well as your rights in this regard can be found in the respective regulations of the respective controller, e.g. below:
- Facebook (Facebook, Inc., 1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA):
- For fanpages: Agreement on joint processing of personal data (Art. 26 (1) of the GDPR) https://www.facebook.com/legal/terms/page_controller_addendum
- Opt-Out possibility: https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=ads und http://www.youronlinechoices.com/,
- Privacy Shield certification : https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt0000000GnywAAC&status=Active
- Twitter (Twitter Inc., 1355 Market Street, Suite 900, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA):
- Opt-Out possibility: https://twitter.com/personalization,
- Privacy Shield certification : https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt0000000TORzAAO&status=Active
- Google und YouTube (Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA):
- Opt-Out possibility: https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated,
- Privacy Shield certification : https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt000000001L5AAI&status=Active
- LinkedIn Corporation (700 E Middlefield Rd, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA):
- Privacy Shield certification : https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt0000000L0UZAA0
- Facebook (Facebook, Inc., 1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA):
10) Data securityWe use technical and organisational measures to protect our website and other systems against loss, destruction, access, modification, or distribution of your data by unauthorised persons. Notwithstanding our best efforts, data security and protection against all risks cannot be fully guaranteed.
12) WithdrawalYou have the right to withdraw your consent with future effect at any time, without affecting the legality of the processing done before withdrawal and based on your consent.
13) Data subject rightsAs a data subject, you have the following rights:
- right of access (Article 15 of the GDPR);
- right to rectification of data (Article 16 of the GDPR);
- right of objection (Article 21 of the GDPR);
- right to erasure (Article 17 of the GDPR);
- right to restriction of processing (Article 18 et seq. of the GDPR); and
- right to data portability (Article 20 of the GDPR).